We solve all the practical issues
We got all the help we needed from MediCarrera; with paperwork, transport arrangement, finding housing, enrolment in kindergarten and so on. We arrived in Sweden by plane around the time that our things arrived by lorry, so the timing was good. As the apartment had been reserved two months beforehand we were able to move in immediately.
Christian Alexe, radiologist
BEFORE AND DURING the intensive training, we solve all the practical issues around the move to Scandinavia in close consultation with the doctors/dentists and their families. In the delicate early phase of their life in Scandinavia, while they are still establishing themselves in their new environment, it is important to give the participants a good start to help with their integration.
MediCarrera currently has two employees who work exclusively with the relocation. It is important to find a home which the family can enjoy for a few years and where the workplace, schools and childcare are nearby. We make an overall assessment of the dwelling, district, schools, and services to match it with the family’s wishes.
OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO:
- find a home for the doctors/dentist which matches their wishes as much as possible.
ensure that the children have a place in school or daycare as soon as possible after arrival.
- apply for identity cards and specialist certificates so that we have them before they leave our course.
- assist doctors/dentists to fill in the claim form ‘upphehållsrätt’.
- organise and purchase doctors/dentists travel and transport of furniture in the most cost-effective way possible.
- explain about home insurance, the application for ID cards / social security / tax certificates, when to order telephone/internet installation etc, as it is helpful to know about these things from the start.
- help partners contact the SFI or help with other initial contacts in Scandinavia. We also assist with job searches to the extent that the client wishes.