The first step in a new career in Scandinavia: register with us
Develop your career in Sweden, Norway or Denmark, with an enhanced quality of life and a better life-work balance.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.
The trip was fantastically well organised. Everything was organised and prepared down to the smallest detail and I only had to show up. It gave me a very good impression.
Adrian, surgeon from Romania, working in Sweden
We help you with:
- Career consulting and support with relocation.
- An intensive language course for you and your family at our course centres in Barcelona or Budapest.
- A free apartment and remuneration during the intensive course. Free return flight to the course centre for the whole family.
- Finding an apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Removal and relocation costs.
- The organisation of transport for your personal goods.
- The paperwork related to your authorisation and residency.
- Legal and practical issues.