Your career opportunities in ScandinaviaRead a summary of our service in your language
MEDICARRERA works on behalf of public hospitals, clinics and primary care centres in different regions in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, offering career opportunities for European specialist doctors, dentists and nurses, organising their language training and giving assistance in all practical issues related to relocation.
All MediCarrera services are financed by the employer and free of charge for the candidate.
We would like to be your career advisor, guiding you through the whole process from assessing your possibilities based on your professional experience, interests and expectations, through offering a suitable position, signing a contract and beyond. We accompany you until the day you arrive in your new country and start to work.
My work looks quite different today than in the past. Today I have time to consult books regarding theory, the internet and so forth. I never had time for that before. I have more time for patients and I feel that I can be a better psychiatrist for them. I do not need to take a lot of extra shifts to earn more money either.
Gustav, psychiatrist from Slovakia, working in Denmark
THROUGH OUR EXPERTISE we offer a broad perspective which combines your qualifications, experience, strengths and weaknesses with a desired salary, location, educational possibilities and personal interests.
We are continually receiving requests from our clients, and any vacancies suited to your profession and interests will be offered to you. We continually screen the job market, keeping an eye on new job openings so that if we do not have an applicable contract to cover your needs now, we are likely to find one soon.
- A career in Scandinavian public health care, with a high quality of life and a good work-life balance.
- Career consulting and support with relocation.
- An intensive language course in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian for four to five months at our course centres (after an introductory online course) for the whole family for free, with kindergarten for the youngest during that time.
- Continuing language studies in Sweden, Norway or Denmark.
- A remuneration for the intensive course of 700 euros a month plus a supplement per child of 70 euros, free apartment and flight to the course centre and back, for the whole family.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- We will also help you with finding an apartment and school or kindergarten, medical authorisation, residency, organisation of transport for your personal goods and other practical issues.
- Full-time, permanent contract after the trial period.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Possibility of combining work and research activity or clinical specialization, depending on your particular interest.
- An attractive salary, with progression – depending on experience and capacity of integration. Duties are paid separately.
- All positions are in modern, fully-equipped emergency and teaching hospitals, clinics and primary care centres.